6.00 - 7.00: Our car and tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point, then head out to Sapa, following NoiBai - Lao Cai high-way.
Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains with terraced fields there are sparkling in the sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break for 30 minutes then continue the trip to Sapa.
13.00: Arrive in Sapa, check in at the hotel, have lunch.
Afternoon: You will begin the trek up to HàmRồng (Dragon’s Jaw) Mountain. There are several well tended flower gardens along the way. Going there through the Heaven Gates, you will get the top of Ham Rong Mountain. Up here, you will have a sensational specticular views over the HoàngLiênSơn Mountains, including Vietnam’s highest peak - Mount Fanxipan. This is an enjoyable outing, but it’s not the north face of Everest so you will get down in time for dinner.
Evening: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Especially on Saturday night, we highly recommend a stop at the Love Market which is one of unique cultures of ethnic minorities (H’Mong, Dazo. int Lao Cai in particular and Northwest of Vietnam in general.
After breakfast, you will start trekking to Cat CatVillage which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall. On the way, you will see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. After that, you will go back to hotel to check out and be on time for lunch (11:00am - 12.00am).
Afternoon: Free time to explore Sapa town or go shopping at Sapa Market.
16.00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Have dinner at Lao Cai City then continue the journey to Hanoi.
22.00: We arrive in Hanoi. End of services - see you next time!
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
- Children under 5 years old are free
- Children from 5 to 10 years old are charged 50% of price (sharing room with parents)
- Children over 11 years old are charged as adults
- Sapa Express Bus transfers Hanoi- Sapa - Hanoi (29 or 45 seats) with air-conditioner, travel blanket, pillow,…
- Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office.
- Free wifi, water, wet tissue on Sapa Express Bus
- Transportation as programme
- Accommodation at hotel (2 - 3 persons/room)
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner) .
- Entrance fees according to programme (Cat Cat village, Ham Rong mountain).
- VAT (10%)
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,…)