07.00: The bus will pick up at The Long hotel and leave for Ha Long city. Arriving to Ha Long will take abou 4 or 4.5 hours
12.00: Arrival at Ha Long city
12.30: Meet your tour guide, then go to Ha Long Bay. Have a 20 minutes break to free your legs.
- Embark Bai Chay harbor, board Dragon Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
- Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot “amazing” cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
- Stop at Soi Sim island, one hour for swimming, sun-bathing. Do kayaking among hidden parts.
- Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste some local wine, fruits.
- Join in a “cooking session” on board with our chef there is making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19.00 Have dinner on board. Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luck with squid-fishing.
Overnight on Dragon Cruise in the middle of Ha Long Bay.
07.00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served and breakfast on board.
- Visit a Pearl farm, see the real pearl products and understand process of pearl making in Ha Long.
- Change onto a Day-boat going Lan Ha Bay. Visit Monkey Island with endangered wild monkeys.
- Stop at Viet Hai harbor. Enjoy 5km cycling ride through wonderful jungle to Viet Hai village.
Short trek inside Cat Ba National Park.
- Do cycling 5 km back to the harbor again. Enjoy lunch on board in Lan Ha bay.
- Arrive Beo harbor for a bus drive to Cat Ba town check in Hung Long hotel.
19.00: Have dinner in hotel restaurant and free time at night to discover Cat Ba town.
07.00 Enjoy spectacular view of the morning landscape of Cat Ba town while having breakfast
08.00 Check out from the hotel. Bus takes you to harbor and get on the transfer boat to Ha Long Bay again.
- Change onto Dragon Cruise. Relax and photograph wonderful pictures of Ha Long on the way back.
- Leave Dragon Cruise, have a short rest and take a bus drive to a local restaurant for lunch.
- Start the bus drive back to Hanoi. Have a rest half-way to free your legs.
17.30 Drop you off at 5 Hang Chieu Str, Hoan Kiem Dist
17.40: Check in at a hotel and then you have free time discover Hanoi.
12.30 - 13.00: You will arrive in Sapa.
Our tourguide would pick up you there. After you check in at the hotel, there is time for a rest to take a shower and prepare your bags for the trek. (You should bring a comfortable shoes)
Before we go will you have lunch in the hotel.
You will start the half-day walk to Cat Cat village occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while you enjoy the wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat.
17.00 - 17.30: Will you be back at the hotel.
19.00 - 20.00: Have dinner at the hotel's restaurant.
For the rest of the evening, you will be free to explore Sapa town at night time on your own.
6.30 - 7.00: After having breakfast, will you check out from the hotel. You will only need to bring a change of clothing, trekking gear and toiletries for your stay at the village home stay.
9.00: You will begin your 12 km trek on small trails down the Muong Hoa Valley towards the Black H’mong village of Lao Chai. The Muong Hoa Valley contains some of the most beautiful views of terraced fields.
12.00: Having lunch along the Muong Hoa river in Lao Chai, you will continue along the bottom of the valley to get to the Dzay tribe village of Ta Van to experience their way of life while staying in a local family’s cottage.
7.30: Have breakfast in the village homestay, you will begin your trek to Dzang Ta Chai of the Red Dzao tribe. You can experience the difference between the way of life of the different tribespeople. You will have lunch in the village before you continue your trek through the amazing scenery and to the beautiful waterfall.
14.00: You will be picked up from the main road to take a ride back to the hotel. Along the way you may stop to take photos of the fabulous valley enroute to Sapa. When you arrive in Sapa, you will have enough time to freshen up with a shower and take your luggage.
16.00: Say goodbye Sapa.
21.00 - 21.30: You will arrive in Hanoi, check in at the hotel and have free time.
07.45 - 8.30: Meet your tour guide at suggested places in Hanoi Od Quarter.
- Start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Vietnam’s greatest father, his house-on-stil and One pillar pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
- Arrive Ethnology museum to learn about cultures of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam.
13.00: Have a rest and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Visit Temples of Literature constructed in 1070 - dedicated to Confucius, sages and talented scholars. It is the most famous temple in Hanoi, also functioning as Vietnam's first university.
- Leave for a legendary Hoan Kiem lake and Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to a former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians.
16.00 Arrive back in your hotel. Tour ends.